Advertisement Pic. Sajid Patel, founder Mumbai Matters Mumbai Matters, Mumbai’s Youngest Tabloid Newspaper is an initiative by a group of young and veteran journalists/editors Mumbai Matters News is founded by young & dynamic Journalist Mr. Sajid Patel, who holds a degree of BMM of SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College...
Fests.info – The only portal in India built to publicize, promote and help make the events reach the correct audience which they are meant for. We focus not on just campus festivals but all types of events happening throughout India. Our ideology and purpose is to spread information about...
Introduction: What is Production? The process used to convert inputs into outputs is termed as production. These inputs such raw materials or semi-finished goods are transformed using different processes and methods. This output that is created or produced has an exchange value to it which can be sold and...
Introduction: SSF or special studies in finance is one the elective offered in Semester 5 of the BMS course along with Special studies in marketing and E-commerce. There is a clear bifurcation of BMSites: the ones comfortable with theory go for SSM and the ones who are comfortable...
Introduction: If there is one elective that teaches you what to do with your money it is this one alright! IAPM or Investments Analysis and Portfolio Management is all about investing the right way and managing your portfolio better, but the name describes it just well. We all...
Introduction: Strategic Management as the name suggests manages the different strategies of the organization. Any decision making process is incomplete without the analysis of the strategies which have been planned. Strategic Management basically deals with analysis of strategies like how many resources should be allocated to what department and...
Introduction: What is cost? Cost is the price allotted to something. So when I need to buy a pen I go and ask the shop keeper the cost for a ball pen, he shows me 3 varieties one is of Rs. 5/-, one is for Rs. 7/- and one is...
Introduction: Research Methods In Business or RMB is one subject that I truly wish I had a good faculty for, I am not from one of the Top Colleges of Mumbai city which is why when I write down these study guides I know how important they are to...
Introduction: Productivity and Quality Management deals with the output of whatever you produce in your factory and how you produce it. Let’s break up the name to understand it better; productivity of a person or a factory is the ratio of output to input, which means that if I...
The Black Book Project or project work worth 100 marks in the BMS course comes up in semester 5 and is one of those once in a life time things about BMS that will stay with you forever and it was just the same for me. I wanted to...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags