1) Chelsea Football Club was found in 10 March 1905 (109 years ago). It is a professional football club based in Fulham, London, who play in the Premier League. Advertisement 2) Chelsea have won four League Titles, seven FA Cups, four League Cups and four FA Community Shields. They have also...
1) Somalia, officially the Federal Republic Of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. The capital of Somalia is Mogadishu. Official Languages spoken are Somali, Arabic. 2) It has a population of around 10 million. Most people in the country are Muslim, with a majority being Sunni....
1) On December 26 2014, Sun TV’s Chief cooperating officer (COO), C Praveen was arrested on complaints of sexual harassment filed by a former staff of the television network. 2) At 5 am Police team stormed into his house in Anna Nagar and picked him up. A former staff...
1) Jorge Paulo Agostinho Mendes was born on 7th January 1966 in Lisbon, he is better known as Jorge Mendes. He is a Portuguese football agent. 2) Mendes is among the most influential football agents in the world, he is often referred to as a “super-agent”. 3) Mendes received a third consecutive Agent...
1) Babri Masjid was a Mosque in Ayodhya, a city in the Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh. 2) In 1992, The Babri Masjid was destroyed in a riot involving 150,000 people, despite a commitment to the Indian Supreme Court by the rally organizers that the mosque would not be harmed....
1) Arvind Kejriwal was born on 16th August 1968, he is an Indian Politician. Kejriwal was the 7th chief minister of Delhi from 28 December 2013 to 14 February 2014. He is the National Convener of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). 2) Kejriwal is a Mechanical Engineering Graduate of the Indian...
1) The elections in India in 2014 include the Indian General election of 2014 and seven state legislative assembly elections. 2) The voting for the general elections started from 7th April 2014, and the results were announced on 16 May 2014. The electoral strength in 2014 is 81.45 crores,...
1) Keurig was found in 1981 in Waterville, Maine. It is an American Manufacturer of coffee brewers for both home and commercial use. It is a part of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 2) K-Cup is the main product which is a single-serving coffee brewing system. K-Cup varieties include tea, hot chocolate,...
1) Nitin Jairam Gadkari was born on 27 May 1957. He is an Indian Politician and the current Transport minister under the BJP central cabinet in the 16th Lok Sabha. 2) In 2009, Mr.Gadkari was appointed to head BJP after the party suffered a defeat in the general elections that...
1) Rajesh Ranjan, better known as Pappu Yadav, was born in 1961 or 1962 to a farming family in Khurda, Karveli Madhepura District. He is an Indian Politician from Rashtriya Janata Dal. 2) He won elections to the Lok Sabha in 1991, 1996, 1999 and in 2004 from several constituencies...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags