As there are three different stages the eligibility for each of these stages are quite different. If a candidate wishes to join for the Competency Professional Test, he/she should have passed 10+2 exam. If a candidate is having a graduation then they are provided an exception from the Competency Professional Test. But those who don’t have the required percentage of marks will have to appear in the Competency Professional Test.
For the Professional Competency course, PE-2 the candidate will have to pass either the PE-1 or Foundation course.
Students can only join the Final course if they have passed both the PE-1 and PE-2 exam. The students are obliged to complete a practical training of 2 and half years.
Admission Procedure for CA
- An eligible candidate can apply for the CA course any time in a year, and appear for the exam twice a year in May and November.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form with a crossed DD carrying the required amount in favor of Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019