- Applications are large programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, database applications, accounting systems, tax programs, etc., that perform a variety of functions that are not directly related to managing computer system resources.
- Examples of application programs include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Internet Explorer, Intuit TurboTax, Intuit QuickBooks, Netscape, and Peachtree Accounting 2003.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019