- Aggregate planning involves planning the best quality to produce in the intermediate-range horizon (3 months to one year)
- Aggregate production planning is the process of determining output levels of product groups over the next 6 to 18 months period.
- Objectives of Aggregate Planning
i. The overall objective is to balance conflicting objectives involving customer service, work force stability, cost and profit.
ii. To establish company-wide strategic plan for allocating resources.
iii. To develop an economic strategy to meet customer demand.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019