Yes, apart from MBA, a BMS fresher can opt for CFA programme as well.
CFA i.e. Chartered Financial Analyst programme is a graduate level programme for investment professionals which can be done by self-studying. You need to clear admission test / entrance exam for getting into the CFA programme.
It required 4 years on an average to complete the program. You would have to dedicate 250 hours minimum of study time i.e. 10 to 15 hours per week for a successful completion of the CFA program.
After completing the CFA programme, candidates can apply in the following sectors / job profiles:
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019