Advantages of tests:
Tests can prove useful if used properly and under appropriate conditions. Some of these advantages are as follows:
1) Proper Assessment: Test provide a basis for finding out the suitability of candidates for various jobs. The mental capability , aptitude, linking and interests of the candidates enable the selectors to find out whether a particular person is suitable for the job for which he is a candidate or not.
2) Objective Assessment: Tests provide more objective criteria than any other method. Subjectivity of every type is almost eliminated.
3) Uniform Basis: Tests provide a uniform basis for comparing the performance of applicants. Same tests are given to the candidates and their score will enable selectors to see their performance.
4) Selection of Better Persons: The aptitude, temperament and adjustability of candidates are determined with the help of tests. This enables their placement on those jobs where they will be most suitable. This will improve their efficiency and job satisfaction.
5) Labour Turnover Reduced: Proper selection of person will greatly reduce labour turnover. If suitable persons are not selected then they will leave the job sooner or later. Tests are helpful in finding out the suitability of person for the jobs. Interest tests will help in knowing the liking of applicants for different jobs. When a person gets a job according to his temperament and interest he will not leave it.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019