Incentives are monetary benefits paid to workmen in recognition of their outstanding performance. They are defined as variable rewards granted according to variations in the achievement of specific results.
Advantages of Incentive based compensations
- Incentives are important for inducement and motivation of workers for higher efficiency and greater output.
- Employee earnings go up
- Enhanced standard of livings of employees
- Reduction in total unit cost of production,
- Productivity increases.
- Production capacity is also likely to increase
- Reduced supervision
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019