Advertisement A company secretary’s role in a company is very important. Apart from acting as a link between the board of the organization and the various stakeholders, government and other regulatory authorities, he/she also carry out all the duties like maintaining records, endorsing legal requirements, responding to board correspondences,...
Students wishing to apply for ICSI CS course (Foundation or Intermediate) have to register online on www.icsi.edu. ICSI has announced a complete switchover to online registration from January 01, 2014. Aspirants are therefore encouraged to use ICSI online services and register online on www.icsi.edu. Following is a step by step...
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), the only certifying body for Company Secretary aspirants will start CS examinations from 2 June 2014. The Company Secretaryship Course conducted by ICSI is held in three parts: Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme. Eligibility: Candidates having cleared 10+2 are...
ICSI i.e. Institute of Company Secretaries of India will begin CS examinations from 2nd June 2014. CS exam will be held in 3 parts: Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme. Executive Programme (Old Syllabus) 1. General and Commercial Laws (Module-I): 2 June 2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management...
For all you aspiring Company Secretaries, here are the answers to all the FAQ’s in your mind regarding the course. FAQ1. Who is a CS? The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), states that a company secretary is: An in-house legal expert; a compliance officer of the Company....
A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary professional renders services in the following areas: Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services Corporate Governance Services Corporate Secretarial Services Secretarial/ Compliance Audit and certification Services Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services Corporate Laws Advisory Services Representation Services Arbitration & Conciliation Services Financial Market Services Public...
A qualified Company Secretary has openings in Employment and as Practising Independent Professional Company Secretary in Employment Companies with a paid up share capital of Rs.5 crore or more are compulsorily required to appoint a whole-time Company Secretary under section 383A of Companies Act,1956. All companies seeking listing on...
Course Duration: 2 years if pursuing after Graduation 3 years if pursuing after 12th Levels: 1) Foundation – 12th passed of any stream 2) Executive – Foundation passed or Graduation of any stream 3) Finals – Executive passed Subjects: 1) Foundation– i) English and Business Communication ii)...
1) Company Secretary (C.S.) course is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), a duly registered Institute by passing of an Act in parliament. 2) It is for a student who likes theory subjects more than the practical subjects. Though they are there, more weightage is...
A private company can begin its business immediately after getting the certificate of incorporation. Whereas, a public company cannot start its business after incorporation unless it has obtained this certificate. The company may comply with the provision of section 149 of the companies Act. The method for obtaining the...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags