Honorable Chief Guest, teachers, parents and my dear friends first of all would like to wish you happy Independence Day 2014.
Before I begin to speak on this auspicious occasion I would like to thank to my teachers for giving me this opportunity of speaking on this occasion.
Today we are here to celebrate the 68th independence day of this great Nation, Bharat. Being an Indian, it is no less than an honour to give speech on Independence Day of our great nation and share my notions with you.
India celebrate her Independence Day on 15th August every year. The day is being celebrated since India won her freedom from the foreign rule on 15th August 1947 and became a sovereign nation. Being born in a free country, Living and taking breath in free air is a privilege given to us by great leaders of this nation, those who thought for this nations life rather than their personal lives.
There are innumerable number of leaders who fought for freedom some fought for spiritual development, some for social and some for whole country. We had spiritual leaders like Vivekananda who – while given his speech at Chicago Religious conference in 1993 – swayed the whole mass and compelled them to think that Indian intellectual is none less than any other in the world. We had leaders like Mahatma Gandhi who – by means of his non-violence practice gave a new ideology to this whole world. We had leaders like Dr. Ambedkar who worked throughout his life for the upliftment of the downtrodden of the Indian society, any many more. Today we are here to honour them, and to remember.
Concluding my speech, summarizing all my thoughts I want to say –
We owe a lot to our leaders, those who laid down their life so that the country could live. There are no such words that further can define their sacrifice for this vary nation. Our true service to our mother land will be the only true tribute to them.
Jai Hind, Jai Bharat
- Top 10 Awesome Patriotic Happy Independence Day 2014 SMS, Facebook Status, WhatsApp Messages
- 15 August 2014 Independence Day Hindi & Urdu Shayari, SMS, Facebook Status, WhatsApp Messages
- 2014 Indian Independence Day HD Images, Wallpapers For Whatsapp, Facebook
- Happy 68th Independence Day of India 2014 SMS, Wishes & Messages
- Friday 15 August 2014 Independence Day India Speech in English
- Friday 15 August 2014 Independence Day India Short Speech in English
- 15 August 2014 Friday 68th Indian Independence Day Speech In English
Incoming Search Terms
Independence Day in India Speech
Happy Independence Day Speech
Happy Independence Day HD Images
Happy Independence Day Wallpapers
Independence Day Facebook Covers
Happy Independence Day in India
Happy Independence Day Speech 2014
August 15th 2014 speeches in English
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019