1) Firstly, you have to prove that you are truly qualified for the responsibility entrusted to you.
2) You have to slog doubly hard for the money you earn and the prestige you enjoy.
3) Tell yourself constantly that the pressure, the tension and the unrelenting stress are all worth the job.
4) Remember that you should be consistent and professional on duty.
You have to dress well since you may meet anytime high-powered officials and international bureaucrats, on whom you should make the proper impact.
5) You have to put up with taunts not only from the jealous people in the work environment but also from your boyfriend/girlfriend and parents as you won’t be able to give them much time.
Hence, you need to do a lot of adjustments and balance your personal and professional life.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019