The Government had announced that IAS, IPS, IFS aspirants appearing for Civil Service Examination 2014 have 2 more additional attempts in all categories.
A general category candidate will have 6 attempts (last year it was 4 attempts).
A SC/ST candidate will have unlimited attempts.
OBC candidates will have 9 attempts (last year it was 7 attempts)
Physically challenged candidates in general and OBC will have 9 attempts (last year it was 7 attempts)
Physically challenged candidates in SC/ST categories will have unlimited attempts.
As per norms, a candidate who has attained the age of 21 years can apply for the examination.
You may also want to read:
- Civil Services Preliminary And Main Examination Time Table 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Form August 2014 Submission Procedure
- Revised Age Limit For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- 2 Additional Attempts For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- Civil Service Preliminary Exam begins from 24 August 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2014 is known as CSAT or Civil Services Aptitude Test
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Pattern
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019