Chartered Accountants i.e. C.A. was established in Britain in 1854. Chartered Accountants is a internationally recognized professional designation. CAs work in all fields of business and finance, audit, taxation, financial and general management. After completion of the program, CAs work in public practices or in private sector or get employed by the government bodies. In India, the CA profession is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Check out our amazing collection of 10 Parody Memes Of “Chartered Accountants” That’ll Make You Go LoLoLoL:
1) CA on his death bed: My wife, are you here? “Yes dear” My daughter, are you here? “Yes dad” My son, are you here? “Yes dad” MY ARTICLES, ARE YOU HERE? “Yes SIR” KAMiNO fir OFFICE me kaun hai.
2) A job interview is in progress, a bright and experienced accountant is interviewing for a position of a CFO. He is being interviewed by the members of board of directors and a CEO. During the interview the CEO suddenly asks: “Tell me, what is seven multiplied by three?” The accountant thinks fast and tells “22.” Once the interview is over the accountant goes out, takes out the calculator and finds the answer – 21, disappointed, he goes home. Next morning he gets a call from the CEO, “Hey, you got a job.” The accountant is pleasantly surprised. He cannot but ask, “Thank you very much for the job but what about seven multiplied by three?” The CEO tells him – “of all the candidates we interviewed, you came the closest.”
3) On a sunny afternoon three accountants are standing near a tall pole and wondering about the height of the pole. First accountant, a CPA says, I do not think there is any authoritative guidance on how measure the height of a pole, that is not the job of accountants. Second accountant, a professor at a state university says, well, if we take a survey of similar locations and asked people about the height of poles, then we may be able to deduce height of this pole, it will be a good enough estimate. The third accountant is a professor at an Ivy league university. He confidently claims, if we measure the shadow of the pole under different conditions, then I can run a multivariate regression model and can give a very good estimate of the height. As this conservation is going on, an engineer is passing by, he stops and asks about their discussion. Accountants tell him, you probably can not understand this complex problem. The engineer persists and hears about the problem. He smiles, lifts the pole from the base, measures it, and says, “twelve feet and three inches,” and walks off. Accountants look at him, laugh contemptuously and say in unison – “hell, we wanted to know the height of the pole and he tells us the length.”
4) A very successful partner is a big six firm had a peculiar habit. He will go to his desk open a locked drawer, look inside, lock the drawer again, and start his work. His subordinates knew that he hid the secret of his success in the drawer, they waited for the opportunity. One day when the partner had gone out of the city, the juniors decided to make a break. They broke into the drawer, breathlessly, and looked inside. There was one small piece of paper inside – it said – “left is debit and right is credit.”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019