Network engineering refers to the field related to the internetworking service requirements for switched telephone networks and developing the required hardware and software. It is also related to the design and management of computer networks and develop telecommunications network topologies. Network engineers are responsible for implementation, maintenance, support, develop and design communication networks within an organization or between organizations. Network engineers have to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for their users like staff, clients, customers and suppliers. Networks include – computers, voice and firewall. Network engineers can work internally as part of an organisation’s IT support team, or externally as part of an outsourced IT networking consultancy firm working with a number of clients.
Check out our amazing collection of 10 Cool Superb “Network Engineer” Trolls, Jokes, Funny Memes, Pictures For WhatsApp, Facebook :
1) A wife asks her husband, a software engineer…
“Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!” A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, “Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?” He replied, “They had eggs.”
2) An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, “If you kiss me, I’ll turn into a beautiful princess.” He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.
The frog then cried out, “If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I’ll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want.”
Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, “What is the matter? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess and that I’ll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?”
The engineer said, “Look, I’m an engineer. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that’s cool.”
3) The graduate with a science degree asks, “Why does it work?”
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, “How does it work?”
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, “How much will it cost?”
The graduate with an arts degree asks, “Do you want fries with that?”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019