- Challenge yourself by taking up new projects and always have a positive attitude.
- You need to be organized and complete your work on time.
- Your attitude towards work should reflect that you are very serious about the internship.
- Followup on your tasks and keep your seniors informed about the progress of your work.
- Ask for help / feedback / suggestions from the ones whom you admire or who can mentor you.
- Step outside your comfort zone and clear your doubts / queries timely.
- Make an effort to learn and be ready to fail as many times as you can. Failing is the best way to learn and experiment new things.
- Don’t get bored or demotivated if you are asked to do any task again and again.
- Track your progress and have a check on the ways to improve for the better.
- Take initiatives and don’t just consider it as a job / internship. Employers look out for passionate people and if you are one of them, then you have high chances to get recruited for a full time position in future.
By Shamim Noorani, BMS Graduate (2013-14)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019